Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013




Happy new year! Finally, it is 2013. It really felt like this year would never come. 2012 wasn't the greatest year to reflect on, my life definitely took a step backwards since I had to move back home and had nearly no job for almost seven months. Although having said that I did take a short term contract as a medical secretary for the last 5 months, and while that ended just before Xmas at least I now have 'experience' since my medical imaging degree is clearly worthless thanks to a lack of training positions. It's a long story, so just believe me. However, I do accept that not everyone's life can take the straight path and I've just got to keep on going no matter how difficult it can be. I guess most of all I've learnt how to deal with things going wrong and not let it get me down, which is a valuable lesson. Having more time to think and gain experience has also taught me a little more about where my strengths lie, and that perhaps there's a reason some things have/haven't happened.

This year I plan on finding full-time work, even if it's just as a receptionist, so I can move out of home again and start working towards some adult goals like a house, car, family, holidays overseas and other adult-type things. I miss cooking for myself most of all! You can see my goals for least year here and I managed the first two. I made sure to carry a film camera with me at all times in 2012. I can see myself doing the same in 2013.

Above are some photos I took just before Xmas. It was a bit of a light experiment with my Holga, and I took my coloursplash flash with me too, which I love! You can see the whole album over my lomography account.

I better mention my instagram account again, which now has a fancy new instagram profile. It's just easiest for me to post there.

Does anyone else have goals for the coming year?

5 comments:

  1. Hi just came across you while looking up that half photo/double photo camera as I saw one on ebay (probably won't buy it because I have no money and I always think about buying stuff I never will buy) but I like you blog :)and your photos in this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We From SEO SUPER Wowo Introduces Its Sales Sells Herbal Products Men And Women ALL PRODUCTS FROM our clients in Down's.

      permen cinta
      alat bantu sex
      obat bius

      Delete
  2. thanks the info
    Fill in really good article I really like the articles on this blog.

    Handshake Greeting Brotherhood Of Us.
    == solusi pasutri


    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments!!
:D