Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A good day


A few of photos from the last couple of months on my Pentax ME. I'm getting a little better at setting the exposure and finding the focus. I also bought some 100 and 200 iso film today; I was excited.
Today I got great news - I have two professional job interviews, one in south-east Queensland and one in Sydney. Tomorrow I'll be booking flights and accommodation, looking for things to do, and psyching myself up to be interviewed by a panel at one of the top hospitals in the country. Yeh, like you know, whatever. I'm not having a mini-stroke at all. Hopefully my next post will be full of Sydney pictures, or Seaworld since I'm going there next week. If anyone has suggestions for Sydney whether it be places to eat, things to do or see I would much appreciate it. I'm definitely going to have a day at the Blue Mountains, and shopping in Pitt St Mall. I'll only have 5 days so I'm not going to try and pack everything in, but find some quality things to do.
I'm relieved that I got these interviews. I was starting to feel really super-depressingly hopeless. It's a really crappy feeling. I'm sure anyone who has faced graduation/their future without direction knows the feeling.

9 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning, looking forward to seeing your film photos!
    Hope the interviews go well, you have come so far already in going for a medical profession (though I am curious, what exactly have you specialized in?) so I'm sure you are going to succeed no matter what happens :)

    Have a lovely time in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your interviews!! How exciting. Sydney would be amazing, take lots of pics I have been wanting to go there for such a long time.

    -V

    http://stylishlyme.com/

    PS: Beautiful silk scarf giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Such a cuty cat!!!
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What truly dreamy shots! <3 and your cat is the cutest ever!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely images, I love all of the foliage

    ReplyDelete
  6. these brilliant photos are full of straightforward dreaminess.

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments!!
:D