Thursday, September 15, 2011

Karen Walker ready-to-wear 2012

Kimono top, pink and blue, yellow nails

A retro style with a contrast collar, neutral two-tone brogues, head scarves

Bright pop blazer and bold prints

Origami styling, mustard yellow

Wide legged pants and loafers

Blazers and a relaxed skirt, skinny belts, neckerchiefs

70's brown blazer, shoes and socks, sheer blouse.

Simple tailoring, patterned loose-fit pants and minty brogues
It's no secret that I love Karen Walker. My love affair with this brand started in high school, and 5 years later she hasn't failed me yet. The most recent 2012 RTW collection is no exception. The colours and patterns blend beautifully with the relaxed-yet-tailored style that is quintessentially Karen Walker. Oh, and did I mention the shoes? I want them all.

Source: Karen Walker via Style.com

17 comments:

  1. Everything is SO amazing! <3


    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAHHH so inspirational! Love your blog girly, its super fab! X

    mydaddyisjamesbond.blogspot.com

    p.s If you have a spare moment at all check out my BEBAROQUE TIGHTS giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved every single piece, but that pink patterned blouse had me falling in deep, deep love!

    -Laura x
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lovely post.
    Your blog is great!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These prints are actually soooo good! I love this retro-style collection, it looks so fresh :)

    xx S

    ReplyDelete
  6. these fall styles are so inspirational! loving all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Great blog. :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove her collection! Reminds me of early Marc Jacobs and a little bit of Miu Miu!



    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just loved the bright colors the blues and mustard steal the show. I notices that on ramps man likes boots are quite in these days

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO GOOD. Second last outfit needs to be mine. Oh and those pastel green lace-ups are pretty darn fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the mustard dress and the brogues

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments!!
:D