Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mulberry Resort 2012


 

 
Images via style.com


I've been dying to share this for a little while now. As soon as I laid eyes on this collection I knew it was perfection. It really ticks all the boxes for me: heels with socks, denim everything, bright footwear and short suits. It's a very simple collection really; I could see myself wearing everything, but it's not boring either which is what makes it great. I picked my favourite looks, but it looks super-effective and cute when the models are lined up in each segment here. It makes me excited to wear all the clothes I bought in preparation for summer. I can feel spring slowly approaching as the temperature starts reaching 22/23C during the day and there is sunlight earlier in the morning.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is all so lovely! I want it all, seriously, everything. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the denimy blue skirt, but I am head over heels for the pink socks!
    Having a real bright-pops moment right now.
    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm, yes please I'll have it all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Dressing!! Color Combination of These Dresses are Lovely!! Simply Loved the Blue Skirt and Big Black Bag Combination!!

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments!!
:D