Friday, December 31, 2010

Xmas wrap-up


www.percyowl.blogspot.com

- Christmas book and card from my little sister
- Scoobie and bracelet, handmade by little sister
- 99' Daewoo Nubira and keyring from mum
- Futurama calendar and salt + pepper grinders from Lorena
- Derwent colouring pencils from my boyfriend Travis
Overall a very successful xmas! I got the thing I need most, being the car, and while I paid a small portion for it I would have never gotten a car for the price I actually paid. Having said that, it still needs major mechanical work yet, so it  will end up being a bit more pricey. I can't wait to start using the pencils, they're almost too precious to use! My friend Lorena gave me exactly what I wanted, and I didn't even have to tell her - what a champ.
Probably the best presents were from my sister Tifini, who is 8. I always get her to make me things, because I find bought gifts can be a bit generic and I don't really need for much anyway. Myself and mum had a good laugh over her gifts, apparently the reindeer started out as a cat, and the place where the whiskers were ripped off is visible. My sister said that, "it wasn't Chrismassy enough". Her gifts will be going in my bookshelf because they are very precious!
Tifini got a Wii for xmas, which I've been tempted to buy for a while. I might have to buy guitar hero now!
In other news, I'm still looking for another place to move. It's been disappointing at the most, nowhere seems to be properly priced, or the tenants expect too much.
How was everyone else's xmas? What did you get, do and eat?


www.percyowl.blogspot.com


www.percyowl.blogspot.com


www.percyowl.blogspot.com

16 comments:

  1. Oh, your little sister is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister sounds like the cutest! I think the reindeer cat turned out quite well :)

    Have fun with all those Derwents! Can't wait to see what you create.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Futurama too! I recent saw some shoes that reminded me of Dr. Zoidberg :)

    Click here for a squiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh your sister is soooooooooo cute!!!!
    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a lucky girl to get a car for xmas! Mine broke down the day before Europe and now that I am back I feel like I am stranded eternally. Hoping my parents will help me out with a new one as there is no way I could even contemplate buying one after Europe..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it :) Very nice ! and Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww! happy new year and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those drawings are amazing! great sister you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that christmas rudolph card is freaking AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww this is the cutest x.x.x
    Casie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww that card is so cute! i love the 'gingle bells'. I had a lovely christmas, it feels like it was a LONG time ago now though!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Tiffini wins the prize for the best Christmas presents ever! My little sister once gave me a drawing, it was of a bear with big teeth with my name written under it. To make matters worse she showed it at school assembly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Dropstitch - haha that's pretty funny! Maybe your sister just thought you were cuddly :P

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments!!
:D