Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Illustrators to know about

 Above copyright of the listed artists, obviously!

Left to right in no particular order...

1. Sarah Abbott
2. Sarah McNeil  
3. Kris Atomic 
4. Devon Smith                     
5. Illustrations of British Mycology reprint        
6. Lauren Carney
7. Audrey Kawasaki    
8. Courtney Brims          
9. Emily Martin

It should be no surprise that I like a bit of artery, but lately I've been aching for some prints. These are some of my favourite artists at the moment who I'll probably end up buying prints from (or already have), minus Audrey Kawasaki - a bit pricey! Maybe one day. I like illustrators most, probably because I love drawing too.

P.S. I know number 5 technically isn't an 'illustrator' but... someone drew it, and I love it.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, so inspirational! Thanks for sharing all these amazing illustrators. You have such a lovely blog I had to say hello :) Maybe we could follow each other!

    - the runaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtey Brims is stunning! <3 I love illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love illustrators. I've been following Audrey Kawasaki for a few years now and I always fall in love with her new pieces. Emily Martin is always amazing! I can never get enough of art.

    paperwhales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweetie outfit!!

    we are trying to find the brand of the clothes, accessories and shoes we saw on internet or anywhere. help us, or send us something you want our blog to find. it's easy and simple :)

    http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments!!
:D