Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The cat's out of the bag!


Well, I guess I'll have to say something now! Nuffnang were generous enough to make me the winner of their Panasonic Lumix G2 competition! I was extremely excited when I found out obviously, and I've been bouncing around my room ever since! A big thank-you to Nuffnang of course, you should totally check out their site if you're an Asia-Pacific blogger looking to rent out some advertising space. Panasonic, of course. And Daydream Lily for having a blog so wonderful that I follow, otherwise I would have never known about the competition.

It still feels surreal, and now I just have to wait for it to arrive in the post. Unfortunately I can't have a whole day playing with it until I finish my exams (darn it), but I might sneak a few hours in. I discovered Lumix camera a few months ago when I was trying to figure out what camera I should buy, and was convinced that was the brand I wanted, they obviously heard me!

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congratulations - I'm so envious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing news! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what photos you end up taking on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Congrats lady, you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow that is brilliant well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos!
    !http://streetstylebystela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god that is SO awesome.
    jealous as =)

    xStace

    PS. Come enter my jewellery giveaway:
    Ji Ji Kiki Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh just saw that you won it. I'm so excited for you and super proud one of my readers won. You will love it!! it's such a good camera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow what a wonderful prize to win!

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments!!
:D