Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stars in the pitch black night


So I haven't post anything on here in about a week - whoops, anyways doesn't matter. I've taken some outfit photos, but I just haven't thought they were anything worth boring you with. Just leggings and long tops. Here's something more exciting though. Last night my friend Lorena came over for a chat and I had been experimenting with my long exposure time on my camera and a light. I showed her and she let me do some with her. Pretty cool right? If I wanted to perfect these I should really wear a black mask and gloves too!

This one is my favourite, it looks like they are growing right out of my bed!

I tried to write 'Lorena' with the O surrounding her... it kind of turned out.

Lately uni has been a little hectic, I just feel like everything is catching up with me now. I'm actually supposed to be at uni right now, but Mondays really drain me, and I feel Tuesdays are better spent studying at home rather than wasting time on a bus and in the class gap. I also bought some watercolours the other day, so I'm going to try and learn that skill, perhaps over the holidays more than now. I'm getting excited for holidays and they're not even until mid-November.
I have been meaning to do outfits posts on here, but the problem is that most of my clothes are for summer, not winter. It's not exactly a long season in Australia so investing in winter clothes is rather pointless. Hopefully when it's summer I'll have more to entertain you. Thank-you to everyone who commented on my last post, I was overwhelmed!
Does anyone else do lighting experiments with their camera?

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I recently tried doing this with my boyfriend about a month or two ago! The only thing I could successfully write was the word Love though! Your pictures look great :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dolly,

    these are some rather fancy snapshots!

    i enjoy gazing lovingly upon them!

    thanks for sharing!

    your blog is splendid! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! What an incredible idea, and you pulled it off beautifully.

    ~Britt~

    http://www.thereformedtomboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! these are so amazing! i wish i could do something like this- they turned out so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these turned out lovely ! I've always wanted to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete

I read everyone's comments!!
:D